Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why not a new jacket?

I want to share refashion of firm, sometimes hard to refashion items, such as mens jeans or corduroy pants or skirt. I would like to see what other people are making of it, so let me know! There is still plenty of denim waiting to be useful!

Basically it's again just turning clothing upside down, cutting it apart and sewing on together. Legs to sleeves, pants to jacket. And I also added faux leather and vintage buttons (just because i love them).

If you like this idea, there are more pics of this jacket on my blog or in my shop. Other refashions follow!





6 comments:

Ewa said...

Oh wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Love how you managed to reassemble it into such a flattering jacket.

Anonymous said...

Your jacket rocks! Love how fashion forward it is.

Nettie said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love this so much. It opens up so many doors for pants refashions!

pao said...

Wow! just looked at your shop, it's amazing!
Doing a 1-year/no-buy challenge too (6 months now) and feel the same - it's easy and fun.
Love your work!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm trying my best... It's still long way to go - I would like to do also upcycled jackets for larger sizes, medium/large, which might be more difficult due to fabric limitations. This one is only xs/s. If you have any ideas, help! :)

Agy said...

Awesome job!