Monday, June 11, 2012

Finally I made myself a Jacket!

Hiya! On the Saturday I did a major clothing clearout at home...my pile to get rid of is now lined up along my bedroom wall:
On Sunday afternoon I decided I wanted to make something & seeing all these unloved clothes gave me an idea... So I grabbed these old jeans that didn't fit great anymore & a dress my sister had given me from the pile:
 I cut them up:
Then sewed them together & this is what I ended up with:
I wore it today at work & it's super comfortable & the denim sleeves are nice & warm too :) Thinking about trying another style with some other unworn jeans of mine!


4 comments:

OrloSubito said...

great!!! I love the jacket!!

Refashion said...

That is so cute - looks fab on you.
Debbie
EOD

pao said...

Great idea! I'm gonna have to give that a try - using ill-fitting pants for sleeves. Terrific! thanks.

Nettie said...

Dude, that's awesome!!!