Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teeshirts Make a Tee Dress




                              Teeshirts Make a Tee Dress
I've been busy taking lots of pictures of clothing. Some great images, some not. I needed to get started and this is at least getting a start underway.
So here is one of my tee dresses. I even have before and after pics this time.


mixed batch of shirts

This shirt had an added black yarn decoration from it's previous owner





There was a hole at the back neckline and enough scrap to give it an added decorative patch.


The finished dress.
You'll find more images of this photo session on my blog, RickRackUpcycled.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! wow I want it!

Liz said...

This dress is so cute!

Oh, the bottom link to your blog is wrong. You should replace the '@' with a dot. :)

Jana said...

Very cute and nice. Well done!

Adele said...

Very cute refashion. I fixed the link for you so it points to your blog :)

Adele - EOD

Petra said...

Love the dress!!!

Suzanne said...

Adele, Many thanks, and thank you all for your comments