Saturday, June 28, 2014

Five Minute Maternity Skirt Refashion

I've been digging through some of my archives for projects to share because I know how expensive maternity clothes can be! This is probably my favorite maternity refashion because it is so insanely quick and could easily be done by someone without a sewing machine.

The project's success is a little dependent on finding the right style sundress with shirring; a more advanced sewist could simple buy a bigger t-shirt and shir it themselves! A few (bad, old) pictures and instructions on my blog.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

This dress is super cute! I especially love the striped sash tying to two colors together. Great job!

-Carissa
EOD

P.S. Don't forget to add your usename - Swoodson Says - as a label to your new posts so they'll be linked to your name on the left-hand side bar.