Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Twirly Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I made a quick skirt from the bottom of this dark pink dress. 


I used the top of this dress to make a top. That left the bottom of the dress waiting to be worn again.


I went on Amazon.com and found some elastic in the same color as the dress. It came in the mail 2 days later. (I love Prime!) That was faster than I could have gotten to the fabric store.


It only took a few minutes and I was done. The elastic is so comfortable. The skirt is so fun and twirly! It has to be the fullest skirt I have ever had.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

karen vallerius said...

Thanks for reminder that coloured elastic makes a great waistband - lovely skirt K. x

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks karen Vallerius. It was fast and easy and I love the way it turned out. Chickie

jennifer elliott said...

I love twirly skirts! Looks fabulous!