Thursday, October 19, 2017

diy peplum shirt ❤

blog-o-szyciu-i-przeróbkach-ubrań-how-to-refashion-men's-shirt-handmade-bluzka-koszula

If you love  leggings just like me you will love peplum shirt as well , because they create  perfect combination 💑
To sew this peplum you'll need just one  men's shirt which you can buy  or steal from your men's wardrobe 🙊🙉🙈

Men's shirt Before
beautiful orange color and 100 % viscose

  during work 👊

and here 👇 ready peplum shirt on me 💋 ,I love it  it's super comfortable and looks''hot'' 💣 , I think I will make at least  2 more

MEN'S SHIRT BEFORE AND PEPLUM SHIRT AFTER


3 comments:

Kathy W. - One Brown Mom said...

This is so smart!!!

I Can Work With That said...

What a great top. It looks great. I love it!
Chickie EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love it!

-TheRefashStash